Join me on this journey into Agrihomoeopathy
We will travel through the seasons of our gardens and learn how to:
- Balance and treat the soil
- Improve seed germination
- Improve flowering and yield
- Get rid of insects and pests
- Treat fungal infestations and other diseases
- Interpret plant symptoms into human concepts
- Repertorise your plant
- And much more!
The budding science and art of agrihomoeopathy is endless. But we will share information, learn from mistakes and successes together, and make our gardens grow.
See you there for five two-hour sessions, with Q&A!