Dr. Seyed Alireza Rafiee DVM, DHMHS
205-1401 Lonsdale Ave
North Vancouver BC V7M 2H9
* I graduated from veterinary school in 1996 in Tehran.
* I graduated from Ontario college of homeopathic medicine in Toronto in 2005.
* I have been practicing full time since then with a focus on homeopathy and nutrition In Toronto, Tehran and Vancouver.
* I am currently located in the North Vancouver area, in my private office.
* I put many lectures in Toronto, Tehran and Vancouver for Iranian community.
* I have written articles about homeopathy in Iranian magazines in Toronto and Vancouver.
* I have translated the homeopathy approach to cancer book from Dr. Ramakrishnan to Farsi.
* I have taught Bach flowers therapy in Tehran University from 2007 to 2009.
* I have completed an eight day workshop on Ease and Simplicity of Sensation Method from 5th Feb 2011 to 12th Feb 2011 at Goa.